Privacy Policy

Commercial Landlord Insurance

Start your Commercial Landlord Insurance Quote now

    You can read our privacy policy here.
    We don't want you to miss out on important news of exclusive client offers. Make sure you are happy for us to keep in touch by updating your preferences.

I agree to the following Privacy Policy and would like to be contacted by an FCA regulated consultant. Calls may be recorded for quality and training.

Commercial Landlord Insurance

Safeguard your rented commercial property against unexpected events, and protect your rental income and business tenants with commercial landlord insurance.

Fill out our short form or call us on 03333 440 129

What is commercial landlord insurance?

Commercial landlord insurance is a type of insurance policy tailored to the unique needs of landlords of commercial properties. It combines a variety of covers to ensure that you, your rental property and your rental income are protected against the risks of letting commercial buildings.

Why get specialist commercial landlord insurance?

Renting out a commercial property is very different to renting out a residential property for many reasons. Commercial business properties receive more visitors who need more protection than residential properties so it’s vital that your liability cover is strong enough to handle anything going wrong. Plus, office buildings often house expensive and crucial business equipment, technology and valuable stock and goods, so they may be an enticing target for thieves and vandals so you need to make sure that your building is covered against damage from breaking and entering, and that your rental income would be protected if the building became unusable as a result of damage.

What does commercial landlord insurance cover?

Commercial landlord insurance policies will include cover for the building itself against fire, flood or damage from vandalism. If you provide any contents, furnishings or even just shelving, you may also like to include cover for these, too. You might also choose to protect your rental income with a policy such as business interruption cover or rental income protection, which will ensure that you continue to receive some rent, even if the building becomes unusable for a period.

Landlord liability insurance will be included as standard, and you can choose from a range of additional covers as well such as personal accident cover, boiler breakdown cover and accidental damage insurance.

To get a quote for a specialized commercial landlord insurance policy, get in touch with one of our experienced brokers today via the form below or by calling us directly on 03333 440 129.


I contacted One Direct knowing that I needed a lot of different types of protection, but unsure of exactly what I required. After a conversation about my circumstances, Gareth was able to recommend the exact products that would ensure my family were well looked after if something were to happen to me. All in all, I’m very impressed with the service that One Direct provided and would happily recommend them to anyone.

Matt Richie “”