Privacy Policy

Business Building Insurance

Start your Business Building Insurance Quote now

    You can read our privacy policy here.
    We don't want you to miss out on important news of exclusive client offers. Make sure you are happy for us to keep in touch by updating your preferences.

I agree to the following Privacy Policy and would like to be contacted by an FCA regulated consultant. Calls may be recorded for quality and training.

Business Building Insurance

Wherever you carry out your business, make sure that you could continue trading even if something happened to your main premises.

Fill out our short form or call us on 03333 440 129

What is business building insurance?

As the name suggests, business building insurance provides cover for the building or buildings where you carry out your work. If the building you work in were to become damaged or uninhabitable then you would have to find somewhere else to carry out your work; a business building insurance pay out would help you to afford a new space quickly, temporary or permanent, meaning that your business and your income doesn’t have to suffer.

What events would the building insurance protect against?

You would have to check the full terms of the policy for all events your building is protected against but most business building insurance policies will cover you if your building is damaged by fire or flood. Some policies may also cover you against vandalism and vindictive damage but you should always check the terms of your policy to be sure.

I already have home insurance – do I need business building insurance as well?

If you work from home or run a business from your own home then you will need to check the terms of your home insurance policy. Many home insurance policies will only cover your home for personal use so you would need further cover. Some home insurance policies will allow you to add clauses for business use but it is often a good idea to invest in a separate policy to make sure that you have the right cover, just in case. Specialist business building insurance policies can cover multiple places of work, so would cover your home office as well as any other office or space you may use for business.

For more information, our experienced brokers can help. Fill in the form below or call us directly on 03333 440 129.


As the director of a start-up marketing agency, I’m too busy to spend a lot of time researching all of the insurance policies we need, let alone finding time to search for the best cover. When I spoke with Gareth, he was incredibly helpful. He explained to me exactly what I need and then found the best policies for the business, its directors and employees. Now I know that the business and its assets are protected, whatever happens. I would highly recommend Gareth, Darren and the rest of his team.

Tom Mitchener “”